To join the BSF, you can check their official website for the latest job vacancies and read the eligibility criteria and job requirements. The recruitment process typically includes a written test, physical test, medical examination, interview, and background check.
It is important to prepare well for each stage of the recruitment process and demonstrate your suitability for the role. Good luck!
BSF Vacancy For Head Constable RO/RM Details
BSF HC Radio Operator & Radio Mechanic Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details in table form:
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Head Constable HC Radio Operator RO||217||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Aggregate 60% Marks in PCM (Physics / Chemistry / Maths) OR Class 10th with ITI Certificate. More Details Read the Notification.|
|Head Constable HC Radio Mechanic RM||30||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Aggregate 60% Marks in PCM (Physics / Chemistry / Maths) OR Class 10th with ITI Certificate. More Details Read the Notification.|
Note: The eligibility criteria mentioned in the table may change as per the official notification. It is advisable to check the BSF’s official website for the latest updates and information regarding the recruitment process.
BSF- HC RO/RM 2023 Exam Important Dates
|Last Date for Apply Online||12/05/2023|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||12/05/2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
BSF - HC RO/RM 2023 Application Form
Here are the details that you need to fill in the BSF HC RO/RM 2023 Application Form:
- Personal Details: Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, nationality, etc.
- Contact Information: Provide your address, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Educational Qualifications: Enter your educational qualifications such as class 10th and 12th mark sheets, ITI certificate, etc.
- Work Experience: If you have any prior work experience, mention it in this section.
- Language Proficiency: Mention your proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of your recent passport-sized photograph, signature, and other required documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Application Fee: Pay the application fee online through the available payment modes.
- Review and Submit: Verify all the details entered in the application form before submitting it.
- Print Application Form: After submitting the application form, take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Note: It is important to fill in all the required details accurately and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the post you wish to apply for. It is advisable to regularly check the BSF’s official website for updates and the latest information regarding the application process for HC RO/RM Recruitment 2023.
BSF- HC RO/RM 2023 Application Form Fees:
|All Category Female||0/-|
How to Apply for BSF- HC RO/RM 2023:
To apply for BSF (Border Security Force) HC RO/RM (Head Constable Radio Operator/Radio Mechanic) 2023, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of BSF, i.e., bsf.nic.in.
- Look for the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage and click on it.
- Select the “Head Constable (RO/RM) Recruitment” link.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the application form with your personal, educational, and other details correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment modes.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: Make sure to keep a copy of the application form and fee receipt safe for future reference. Also, keep checking the BSF website for any updates or announcements related to the recruitment process.
BSF - HC RO/RM - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BSF – HC RO/RM recruitment is a process through which the Border Security Force (BSF) selects eligible candidates for the post of Head Constable (Radio Operator/Radio Mechanic) in its communication setup.
The eligibility criteria for BSF – HC RO/RM recruitment are:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must have passed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board
- The candidate must have a two-year Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate in Radio and Television or Electronics or Computer Operator and Programming Assistant or Data Preparation and Computer Software or General Electronics or Data Entry Operator from a recognized institute.
The pay scale for the post of Head Constable (RO/RM) in BSF is Level-4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Yes, female candidates can apply for BSF – HC RO/RM recruitment.
BSF - HC RO/RM 2023 - Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||Minimum age: 18 years Maximum age: 25 years|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation or equivalent Two-year ITI certificate in Radio and Television/Electronics or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
Height: Male – 168 cms Female – 157 cms
Chest (Male): 80-85 cms with minimum 5 cms expansion
Weight: Proportionate to height and age Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Other Requirements||Indian citizen Sound mind and good health No criminal record or pending criminal cases|
BSF- HC RO/RM 2023 Exam Pattern
Part I: General Knowledge, Mathematics, Aptitude, and English
Part II: Physics, Chemistry, and Electronics
|English and Hindi||3 hours|
Part I: 100
Part II: 100
|2||Physical Standard Test (PST)||Measurements of height, chest, and weight||–||–||Qualifying in nature|
|3||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Running, long jump, and high jump||–||–||Qualifying in nature|
|4||Documentation||Verification of original documents||–||–||–|
|5||Final Medical Examination||Medical examination||–||–||–|
- The first stage is the Written Test, which consists of two parts – Part I and Part II. Part I includes questions related to General Knowledge, Mathematics, Aptitude, and English, while Part II includes questions related to Physics, Chemistry, and Electronics. The exam will be conducted in both English and Hindi languages, and the duration of the exam will be 3 hours. Part I and Part II carry 100 marks each.
- The second stage is the Physical Standard Test (PST), which measures the height, chest, and weight of the candidates. This stage is qualifying in nature.
- The third stage is the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which includes running, long jump, and high jump. This stage is also qualifying in nature.
- The fourth stage is the Documentation stage, where candidates who clear the PST and PET will have to produce their original documents for verification.
- The fifth and final stage is the Final Medical Examination, where candidates who clear all the above tests will have to undergo a medical examination to ensure their fitness for the job.
BSF- HC RO/RM Rank List
The BSF Head Constable (Radio Operator/Radio Mechanic) Rank List is usually prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test. The final merit list is prepared after considering the marks obtained in the written test, physical efficiency test (PET), and documentation verification. The weightage given to each stage is as follows:
- Written Test: 60%
- PET: 20%
- Documentation: 20%
Based on these criteria, the BSF will prepare a rank list in descending order of marks. Candidates who score higher marks will be placed at the top of the rank list, while candidates who score lower marks will be placed at the bottom. The rank list will also specify the category-wise cut-off marks for each stage of the selection process.
It is important to note that the BSF Head Constable (Radio Operator/Radio Mechanic) Rank List is subject to change based on various factors, and candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for the latest and accurate information.
BSF- HC RO/RM Cut Off
|Stage of Selection Process||Expected Cut Off Marks||Explanation|
|Written Test (out of 200)||General: 70-80 |
|The expected cut off marks for the written test vary for different categories of candidates, and are based on previous year’s trends and reports. The written test is divided into two parts – Part I and Part II, and candidates need to pass both parts to qualify for the next stage.|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Running: 1.6 km in 6 minutes 30 seconds for male candidates and 800 meters in 4 minutes for female candidates.|
Long Jump: 11 feet for male candidates and 8 feet for female candidates.
High Jump: 3.5 feet for male candidates and 2.5 feet for female candidates.
|The expected cut off marks for the PET are based on the qualifying criteria set by the BSF, and candidates need to pass all three events to qualify for the next stage. The PET is conducted to assess the physical fitness of the candidates.|
|Documentation||No Minimum Marks||The Documentation stage is conducted to verify the educational, age, and other eligibility criteria of the candidates. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will qualify for the next stage.|
BSF- HC RO/RM 2023 Admission Process
- Written Test: The first stage of the selection process is a written test, which will be conducted offline. The written test will consist of two parts – Part I and Part II. Part I will have questions on General Intelligence, Reasoning, and Numerical Ability, while Part II will have questions on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The total duration of the written test will be 3 hours.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the PET. The PET will consist of a 1.6 km race for male candidates to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds, and an 800 meters race for female candidates to be completed in 4 minutes. Candidates will also be tested on Long Jump and High Jump.
- Documentation: Candidates who clear the PET will be called for the Documentation stage. In this stage, the candidates’ original documents such as educational qualification, age, and other certificates will be verified.
- Final Medical Examination: Candidates who clear the Documentation stage will undergo a final medical examination to determine their fitness for the job.
- Merit List: The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test and the PET, subject to their clearing the Documentation and Medical stages.
- Final Selection: The final selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list and the availability of vacancies.