ESIC Recruitment 2024: A National Level exam conducted by Representatives State Protections Enterprise is prevalently known as the ESIC exam. The ESIC exam is conducted to select a number of qualified candidates for different posts such as Receptionist, MTS, UDC, Stenographer, Paramedical Posts. The ESIC Plot may be a multidimensional social conspire custom-made to actualize socio-economic solidness and security to the laborer and their dependants included beneath the conspire.ESIC is conducted only once in a year to hire skilled graduates for various posts through a fixed selection process. The recruitment is done on the basis of marks obtained in the examination and skill tests.
|Name of Examination||Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2024|
|Popularly Known As||ESIC Recruitment 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Posts||To be announced soon|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-based Test, CBT)|
|Eligibility||Intermediate from a recognized institute/board|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Sections for Paper 1||Numerical Ability, General Intelligence, English Language, General Awareness|
|Total Marks for Paper 1||200 marks|
|Sections for Paper 2||Typing letter in MS Word, Preparing database in MS Excel, PPT presentation|
|Total Marks for Paper 2||50 marks|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark deduction for each incorrect answer|
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
If you are going to fill the form for ESIC recruitment 2024 then you must have to update about the latest dates regarding the Application process, Registration process, Admit card releasing date, Exam date, Result date, etc. To get the latest updates about the dates, you can visit the official website of ESIC. i.e.
|Event||Date (To be announced)|
|Registration/Application starts||To be announced soon|
|Last date of application submission||To be announced soon|
|Admit card release (Prelims)||To be announced soon|
|Prelims exam date||To be announced soon|
|Prelims result declaration||To be announced soon|
|Admit card release (Mains)||To be announced soon|
|Mains exam date||To be announced soon|
|Mains result declaration||To be announced soon|
|Walk-In-Interview/Computer skill test||To be announced soon|
The application form for ESIC 2024 will be released online mode on the official website of ESIC. Eligible candidates can fill the application form for their desired post. Here we have discussed a step-by-step procedure to apply for ESIC recruitment 2024.
How To Apply ?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Step 2: Navigate to the “Recruitment” tab on the home page of ESIC.
- Step 3: Under the Recruitment Tab, access notifications for various posts.
- Step 4: Select the notification for your desired post from the latest news box.
- Step 5: Upon selection, you’ll be redirected to the registration page. Fill in required details like Name, Contact info, etc.
- Step 6: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the ESIC portal for validation.
- Step 7: After confirming registration, proceed to fill the application form. Provide necessary details and upload required documents.
- Step 8: Candidates must pay the application fees to complete the application process.
- Step 9: Once the application is submitted, download the form and take a printout for further examination use.
- Application fee for all the categories will almost be Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental Candidates, the application fee will be 250/-
Before filling the application form, it is necessary to check all the eligibility criteria mentioned by the officials of ESIC. The eligibility criteria is different for the different posts. Candidates are instructed to check the information brochure for more details about the exam process and eligibility criteria. Here we have given some basic eligibility criteria for ESIC 2024 recruitment.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 35 years as prescribed by the authorities of ESIC.
- There is no age relaxation will be provided beyond this age limit.
- The candidate must be a permanent native of India or they can be subject to Nepal/Tibetian/Bhutan. The candidates will be eligible for the exam only if they have an authorized document issued by the GOI (Government of India).
The syllabus for ESIC Recruitment 2024 will consist of two papers, namely paper 1 and paper 2. The detailed topics for each subject of paper 1 and paper 2 have been discussed below.
Quantitative Aptitude / Numericalm Ability
Problems on Numbers, Simple Equations, Areas, Problems on Trains, Averages, Indices and Surds, Boats and Streams, Percentages, Numbers and Ages, Quadratic Equations, Volumes Profit and Loss, Permutations and Combinations, Pipes and Cisterns, Probability, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Odd Man Out, Time and Work Partnership, Time and Distance, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Races and Games, Mixtures and Allegations, Simplification and Approximation.
General Awareness Syllabus
Revenue of Central Government, Finance Commissions, Bills, Financial and Railway Budget, Public Finance, Economic Planning, National Income, Taxes on Income and Expenditure, Role of Banking. Concept of Budget, Inflation, RBI and its Monetary Policy, Schemes, and Policies implemented by Government, the Capital market in India, Indian Banking Industry History, Functions of Banks, Types of Banks, Money Market in India
General Intelligence Syllabus
Number Series, Semantic Analogy, Semantic Classification, Semantic Series, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic/Number Classification, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Figural Classification, Figural Series, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern–folding and completion, Space Orientation, Trends, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Embedded figures, Coding, and Decoding & Other Topics
The examination pattern for ESIC posts is different for different posts which all are conducted in online mode i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT). ESIC Exam 2024 will be conducted in two phases for some posts and in three phases for some other posts. To get placed in ESIC, candidates are required to crack all two or three stages accordingly.
- Paper-1 is an online written examination having objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQs) for maximum marks of 200 and 2 hours of total duration.
- Paper-2 will test the computer knowledge of the candidates consists of 50 marks with 30 minutes of duration.
- After qualifying both the examination (paper 1 and paper 2), qualified candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
The application fee for General Category candidates is Rs. 500/-
The ESIC exam includes two stages, namely Paper One and Paper Two. To get selected for any post related to ESIC, the candidate will have to qualify both Paper One and Paper Two.
The names of the posts announced by the officials of ESIC are as follows: Upper-Division Clerk (UDC) Junior Residents Stenographer Physician Dental Surgeon Part-time Specialist Teaching Faculty