! -- End Zohosales iq chat -->
From a small beginning in 1993, with 6 faculty members, teaching a single class with an intake of 24 students in a rented premise, we have grown to 75+ full-time faculty members, six courses with an intake of over 900 full-time students, and a 50-acre campus with world-class infrastructure. We are fortunate to have had Late Fr. Romuald D'Souza as our founding Director. The institute has grown under his visionary leadership from strength to strength.
GIM is a graduate institute. We focus on the creation of basic and applied knowledge in various disciplines of business management. We believe the creation and dissemination of knowledge is a strong foundation for developing leaders and help us understand the latest development in business practices and strengthen our teaching.
RESPONSIBLE is sensitivity to multiple stakeholders and an ability to balance their interests. It includes understanding ethical and sustainability issues related to business decisions while mindful of long-term shareholder primacy.
Terms and conditions:
- GIM will invite applications for Scholarships from identified meritorious candidates. Candidates offered admissions in the PGDM course in Achiever's round only will be eligible to apply for the scheme. By applying for the scholarship, the student has chosen to accept all the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- As the awardees are chosen from the list of students who make a prescribed advance payment, out of the advance payment one lakh rupees will be treated as a deposit for participating in the scheme.
- A candidate forfeits the deposit of one lakh if s/he does not join GIM, or, discontinues the studies, after accepting the scholarship offered to him/ her.
- Both the deposit and the award shall be adjusted against the fee payable, or as decided by the Institute.
- Scholarship is given in two instalments, 50& in 1st year and the rest in the 2nd year, which is subject to the academic performance (CGPA of 5.6 or above) and conduct of the awardee. If an awardee's academic performance or conduct is not satisfactory to the expectations of the management, the release of the 2nd instalment will be stopped.
- Winners of ACCESS will not be eligible to apply for the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme.
- GIM reserves the right to the ways the award is offered and implemented, in this process, the decision of the Director of GIM is final.
Terms and conditions:
- The candidates should have been admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (PGDM- HCM) course; the candidates admitted into PGDM or PGDM (BDA) or PGDM (BIFS) are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates should have obtained their MBBS degree from a recognized university/College with a high score/class.
- Scholarship is given in two installments, 50% in the 1st year and the rest in the 2nd year, which is subject to the academic performance (CGPA of 5.0 or above) and conduct of the awardee. If an awardee's academic performance or conduct is not satisfactory to the expectations of the management, the release of the 2nd installment will be stopped.
- Winners of GMS will not be eligible to apply for the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme.
- GIM reserves the right to ways the award is offered and implemented, in this process, the decision of the Director of GIM is final.
Chief Executive officer at Wynk ltd, Class of 2000
Vice President- Kantar TNS, Class of 2003
Director, Delhi Dance Academy, Class of 2008
Food is a great lot better than many other institutes and 1000% better than my UG college. For the first year, you get a twin sharing room and for next year you get a single room, they only provide with bed Almira rest all u need to buy. The campus is 40 km far from the beach and a hostel is compulsory for all students.
The hostel building of the college is available in one of the blocks of the campus. It is divided into different divisions respectively for boys and girls. Each student has to compulsorily stay in the hostel only because of which a fee of around Rs.20000 is already included in the admission fees. The hostel is well maintained and cleaned on a regular basis. The food at the mess is maintained by a reputed caterer with special food menus for the students during the weekend.