As a specialization, MBA Finance is a combination of academic and practical topics that balances a person’s score. It is a two-year program with numerous topics covered in one of the best MBA financial institutes in India. MBA Finance covers investment management training, financial resources, finance gathering, safety, financial state exploration and more, improvised production and finance in a business firm. Economics, accounting, statistics, costs, etc., are popular topics included in the curriculum. Students pursuing MBA Finance acquire analysis, communication, management and decision-making abilities, management, personality and more that are valuable in any sector. After completing UG, a normal course or a distance learning programme, every one can complete an MBA in Finance college in India.
Exams to qualify for doing MBA in Finance
You can choose numerous college possibilities with a decent entry or better. However, some admission examinations must be tested by the students. The list of examinations under the best Indian MBA Finance colleges in India carried out at different levels is as follows:
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- ATMA (Association of Indian Management Schools Test for Management Admissions)
- SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
- IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test)
- IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test)
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- UPTU/UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh Technical University Exam)
- LPUNEST (Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test)
- NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test)
- TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test)
- KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test)
- JKLU MET (JK Lakshmipat University Management Entrance Test)
Qualifying Criteria for MBA
For the MBA finance course in India, common qualifying criteria are:
- No mandatory age limit exists
- A graduate from any recognized board from any discipline or equivalent
- The minimal aggregate score set by the college shall also be apparent to the nominees and a criteria unique to each college
- Students who attend the final exam can also enroll for the course
Scope of MBA Finance
Even before the internet was introduced, competent corporate administrations have always been the backbone of every corporate organization or industry. Finance is a multidisciplinary area, and no company can face a financial catastrophe. The financial sector is difficult since every organization is committed to recruiting a qualified financial expert who is able to produce strategies, supervise financial performance, investment products attentively, cash flows and handle the effect of disputes on financial growth. A MBA in finance provides the route for the students to several employment opportunities, particularly from the top MBA Finance colleges. MBA Finance colleges is certainly a challenge, but it has strived to be well paid in India and around the world.
Best Colleges for Finance in India
1. Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode or IIMK) is a commercial business independent school in Kerala. The Institute is one of 20 Indian Institutes of Management put in place by India in 1996 and the Government of the state of Kerala. It was created as the fifth IIM. In the sphere of management training, the Institute performs a wide variety of academic activities spanning research, educational and education, consultancy and development of intellectual infrastructure.
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
The Indian Institute of Technology (ITR) is a Public College, situated in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India and headed by the Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It is the oldest educational institution in Asia, founded in 1847 by then Lieutenant Governor James Thomason, in British India.
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
The IIT-Madras is a Public Institute of Technology and Research in the Chennai area of Tamil Nadu, India. The third IIT, formed by the Indian government, was founded in 1959 with the support of technical and financial institutions from the former German government.
4. S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
5. Indian Institute of Management, Raipur
In Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, IIM Raipur or IIM-RR is a business school and a nationally significant institution. It was created by the Government of India for the tenth Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
6. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
7. Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
8. SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Studies in Management, an internationally renowned and leading name for management education, was founded in 1981. It was currently ranked fourth for Private MBA in 2020.
9. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
The ICFAI Higher Education Foundation was created in 2008 and its campus is a lush green, 92-acre, forested campus of more than 16 sq. ft. The University offers several UG, PG, PhD & certificate level programs.
10. Nirma University, Ahmedabad
11. Anna University, Chennai
Anna University is a state public university in Tamil Nadu, India. Originally set up on 4 September 1978, it was named C.N. Annadurai, Tamil Nadu’s former Chief Minister. In Tamil Nadu, the university is now the affiliate of about 550 engineering colleges.
12. Alliance University, Bangalore
Alliance University was created under Act No 34 of the Karnataka State Legislature in 2010 and is one of India’s best private universities. It has achieved the 34th place in the MBA program by Outlook 2020 and has been recognized by the 13th Conclave of higher education, skills, and livelihood, organized by the Associated Chambers of Commerce of India (ASSOCHAM) in 2020.
13. Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar
Xavier University is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It became the first institution of the Jesuit in India in 2013, sanctioned by the Legislative Assembly of Odisha. Taking into account his legacy of the Xavier Management Institute Bhubaneswar, which was founded by the Jesuits in 1987, the Odisha University was supported by the Odisha government in 2013 and was named the XIM University.
14. Amity University, Noida
Founded in 1986, Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, sets the norms for international training with a system that fits the best methods, standards, concepts and opportunity in the world. Amity has attracted more than 80,000 students to different programs with connections of UGC, NAAC, NATA and much more. It offers training in India, Singapore, London and New York.
15. Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR), Indore
Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR) is an established leading Madhya Pradesh management institute. The college is famous for the MBA programe, with placements ranging from 3 to 4 LPA with the majority of students being hired from the BFSI and FMCG industries.
By: Poorva Meshram