The eligibility criteria for the year 2022 is released on the official site. The eligibility criteria for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers recruitment for the year 2022 are mentioned below. Once a candidate is eligible as per the prescribed format in the official notification, he/she can then submit their application form.
- Age limit: The candidates above the age of 18 years are eligible to apply for the examination. The maximum age for applying for the candidature of this examination is 42 years. There will be a relaxation of the age gap of 5 years for the reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Given below are the details of the minimum educational qualification for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers 2022 examination.
For Non- Engineering Subjects
||Must have a First-class Bachelor’s degree in textile technology or a First-class Master’s degree in home science with textile and clothing
||60 or more percentage in Bachelor’s Degree of Pharmacy
|Commercial and Computer practice
- Must constitute of a First-class master’s degree in commerce.
- Typewriting in English and short hand in English conducted by state board of Technical Education and Training
|Mathematics, physics, geology, chemistry and English
||The candidates must have a First-class postgraduate degree in appropriate subjects.
For Engineering Subjects
- Architectural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Ceramic Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Textile Engineering
|The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology with a minimum mark of 60% and above.