Candidates should know the exam pattern for the BHEL Engineer Trainee exam that is given in the official document released by the authorities. The following is the list of exam patterns for the written exam of the BHEL Engineer Trainee.
- The questions are objective in nature.
- 50% of Questions shall be from Subject/Discipline while the remaining 50% would be from Reasoning, General Knowledge & General English.
- For each wrong answer, ¼ marks will be deducted from the total marks.
- The candidates are allotted 150 minutes to attempt the examination.
- The exam consists of a single paper divided into four parts- General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning, and Technical Knowledge
|Technical Knowledge (relative subject)
The candidates who will qualify for the exam are eligible for the interview round. The final merit list will consist of 75% of written exam marks and 25% of interview marks.