Till the release of the official notification, candidates can follow the eligibility criteria of the last year i.e. 2021. Not many changes are expected in the eligibility criteria so candidates can follow last year's data for the same. Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria for CISF Constable Exam to appear for the exam. The eligibility details for CISF Constable Exam have been provided below -
CISF Constable Educational Qualification -
- Candidates must have completed their senior secondary education(10+2) from a recognised board/university with the required minimum marks.
- Candidates must possess the required qualification from a Government Recognized University.
- English Typing with a minimum speed of 35 WPM
- Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 WPM
CISF Constable Age Limit
All candidates applying for constable positions in the CISF Constable exam 2022 must be between the ages of 18 and 23.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 18 years
- Maximum Age Requirement: 23 years
Candidates from the non-creamy layer have been offered age relaxation by the conducting body. Candidates from the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other similar groups are eligible for age relaxation if they are over the age of 23. The table for which the age relaxation rule is implemented is shown below. The age relaxation provided to different categories has been mentioned below -
||3 years after deduction of service period from actual age
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat
||UR – 5 years OBC – 8 years SC/ST – 10 years
CISF Constable Physical Standards
The authority has established the physical requirements for the position, including body measurements, height, and other factors.
Candidates for the general category must be 170 cm tall and have a chest measurement of 80 to 85 cm (5cm expansion). These requirements differ depending on the category. The relaxation provided to different categories is -
|Candidates from Garhwal, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Sikkimies, Dogras, Marathas, Ladakh, J&K's Kashmir Valley, Kumaon and North Eastern States who are eligible to apply.
|Candidates belonging to Tribal areas including Mizos and Nagas
CISF Constable Overall Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates can check the age limit and other important eligibility information from the table below:
||18 years to 23 years
|Number of Attempts
||No limit on the number of attempts
||No experience required
- Candidates must hold the required educational qualifications as of the application deadline.
- No candidate for the service will be recruited unless they meet the physical minimum requirements for and chest girth.