The following are the educational eligibility criteria and age restrictions for the position of engineer at HPCL:
- A 4-year full-time normal engineering course from an AICTE approved/UGC-recognized institution/deemed university must be your educational qualification.
- If you are a member of the UR/OBC NCL/EWS, you must score at least 60%. If you are a member of the SC/ST/PwBD group, you must have received a minimum of 50% in the applicable engineering stream as outlined below.
- You are also eligible to apply for HPCL recruitment 2022 if you are in your final year/semester of engineering degree.
||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics
- The candidates applying for the recruitment must be below 25 years of age.
- The above age must be met as on the last date of the submission of applications.
- Age relaxation will be given to certain candidates, the details are as follows;
||Upper Age Relaxation
|PWD - UR
|PWD - OBC
|PWD - SC/ST
- Candidates must be Indian citizens only.