All the students whose names are present in the merit list will be called for counselling. Students have to bring all the documents for verification in original format. Counselling will be done at the respective IGNOU Regional center as per the regional wise merit list.
Following is the list of the documents that students must bring for verification at the time of counselling:
- Original Admit Card for the entrance test.
- 10th class pass certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Valid RNRM registration certificate.
- Experience certificate (on letterhead of the competent authority with full name, date and signature with stamp). Experience will be counted after RNRM registration till the last date of receipt of the application form.
- GNM Mark sheet (including all year mark sheets).
- NOC from the organization, clearly indicating that you are presently working.
- Category certificate indicating reservation status for SC/ ST/ Non-creamy layer of OBC/ PH/ Kashmiri Migrants/ War Widow Etc.
- Income certificate in case of Non-creamy layer of OBC.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Demand Draft of INR 15000/- towards first-year admission fees in favour of IGNOU payable at the concerned regional center.