The eligibility criteria for JET 2022 are set up by Jain University.The eligibility norms must be fulfilled to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria for various courses are stated below:
Bachelor of Technology (B Tech Course, Duration: Four years, Full time)
- Passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- Obtained at least 60% marks in the above subjects taken together
- Aspirants should have passed (or are awaiting results of) Class 12 exams in the respective stream from a recognized board.
- Also, he/she must have secured at least 60% aggregate (5% relaxation for SC/ ST category) in the qualifying exam
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 3 years) in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Those applying for executive courses must have required work experience