Candidates who manage to clear the exam would become eligible for JKCET 2022 Counselling process based on the merit list.
- Candidates who will qualify for the exam will get their counselling letter online after logging into the candidate’s portal.
- No separate counselling letter will be sent by post.
- Candidates must make a payment of INR 500 for the counselling process.
- They must bring all the original documents on the day of counselling.
- In the counselling, process candidates must give their preferences for college and course. The selection of candidates for admission will be based on the candidate’s merit list admission.
Given below are the important documents required in the counselling process.
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the concerned Board
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate of permanent residence