KLEU AIET 2022 Counselling Process will start in September 2022 (tentatively). All participants short-listed via the merit list must attend the counseling session for admission to the different courses offered by KLE University.
It is mandatory for students to be present at the counseling session according to the schedule uploaded on the official website. They should report at the counseling center in person along with a parent or guardian. The university will allot seats on the basis of merit, preference of course as desired by the individual and availability of seats. The counseling process will take place in the following way:
- Counselling session will be held as per the scheduled time and date at the centers mentioned on the brochure of KLE University.
- Applicants must report to the counseling centers with necessary documents and certificates that will be verified by the organizing body.
- After the verification of documents is complete, the process of seat allotment will begin. Seats will be offered based on merit and preference of course as chosen by the individual.
- If an individual wishes to confirm the seat offered, he will have to pay the requisite tuition fees and complete the admission formalities within the stipulated time.
Document verification is an important element of KLEU AIET 2022 counseling. The documents required for counseling are:
- KLEU AIET 2022 Rank card and TAT card
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving certificate from institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport sized photographs