Candidates must abide by the eligibility criteria for the MES exam to qualify in the exam at later stages without any chaos and confusion. Aspirants must check the detailed notification document given on the official website for the updated eligibility criteria. Given below are the eligibility criteria for your reference for the MES exam 2022.
MES Educational Qualification 2022
MES aspiring candidates must have the following educational qualifications to be eligible for the MES exam.
- The candidates applying for the post of Draughtsman should have a 3-year diploma in Architectural Assistantship.
- The aspirants applying for the post of Supervisor should have a Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Economics/Statistics/Commerce/Business Studies or Public Administration from a recognized university.
- Can be a subject of Nepal/Bhutan
- Can be a Tibetan refugee permanently settled in India since 1st January 1962.
- Can be of Indian origin person settled permanently in India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
MES Age Limit 2022
The candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 years of age for appearing in the MES 2022 exam. However, various categories are given age relation as indicated in the table below.