The recruitment process will also be based on the eligibility criterion of the candidates. The educational requirements, age limit, etc. are mentioned below:
- The candidate’s age should not be more than 40 years old and should not be less than 21 years old
- They must have to be a B. Tech or B. E. graduate
- Their nationality must have to be an Indian citizen
- The candidates who have work experience in the field of chemical/ petrochemical/ maintenance of industrial building/ site supervision/ maintenance of programmable logic controllers, etc. will be given preferences in the respective departments
NFC Eligibility: Educational Qualifications
Candidates who have the minimum educational requirements as mentioned below in the table are eligible to apply for the post under Technical Officer Group “A”.
|Technical Officer- Chemical
||B. Tech or B.E. in Chemical Engineering with an aggregate of 60% marks Experience: 04 years of experience in the operation of the Chemical / Petrochemical / Metallurgical industry.
|Technical Officer- Mechanical
||B. Tech or B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks Experience:04 years of experience in Operation and/or Maintenance works of the Chemical / Petrochemical / Metallurgical industry.
|Technical Officer- Electronics/ Instrumentation
||B. Tech or B.E. in Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 60% marksExperience:04 years experience in Installation and Maintenance of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), HMI / SCADA Systems, AC/DC Variable Speed Drives, process instrumentation
|Technical Officer- Chemistry
||Masters of Science degree in Chemistry with 60% marks Experience:04 years experience in Testing and Evaluation of materials involving Analytical methods
|Technical Officer- Civil
||B. Tech or B.E. with 60% marks in Civil Engineering Experience: 04 years of experience in Construction and/or Maintenance of Industrial Buildings / Complexes / Quarters / Residential buildings with exposure in estimation, budgeting, Tendering, and site supervision.
NFC Recruitment Overall Eligibility Criteria
Check the table mentioned below to know the age limit and other requirements that are required to apply for the post.
||Below 40 years as of March 03, 2022, and not less than 26 years old
||Hyderabad, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan
|Number of Attempts
||Till the age of 40 years
- Candidates can apply as many as times till the age of 40 years
- There are age relaxation criteria for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-serviceman category