The exam is objective-based where the candidate has to select an option among the given options. The exam is administered by the Odisha Mining Corporation where the candidate has to solve 120 questions in 120 minutes(2 Hours).
Stage I: Computer-Based Test
|Junior Accountant And Electrician- III
|Reasoning & Mental Ability
- The test will consist of 120 questions which will be objective-based.
- The duration of the test will be 02 Hours(120 minutes).
- The candidates with disability are allowed 20 minutes extra per hour.
- There will be negative marking in the exam where 0.25 marks that is 1/4 will be deducted on every wrong answer.
Stage II: Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification
- Candidates applying for the post of Jr. Accountants must qualify for the Computer Proficiency Test.
- Must obtain at least 30 marks out of the 100 marks paper.
- Only those candidates will be called for document verification who will clear the CPT.
The candidates will directly be called for the document verification process after CBT.