The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has set up an eligibility criteria for applying. Here are the following criteria:
Here is the post-wise education qualification details listed in the table given below:
- Candidates with an MBA with specialisation in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM with a minimum of 60 per cent marks can apply.
- Candidates with a post-graduate degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare with a minimum of 60 per cent marks can also apply.
- Minimum 2 years full-time post-graduate diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum of 60 per cent marks can also apply in this recruitment drive.
- PGDM from IIM with a minimum of 60 per cent marks is eligible to apply.
|Public Relations Officer
- Candidates with a Postgraduate degree with a minimum of 2 years diploma in public relations can apply.
- Candidates with a Postgraduate degree in journalism/mass communication with a minimum of 60 per cent marks can also apply.
Here is the category-wise maximum age limit details listed in the table given below:
||Maximum Age Limit
|Unreserved / EWS
|SC / ST
- Up to 40 years of age for general class
- Up to 43 years of age for OBC class
- Up to 45 years of age for SC/ST class
Candidates are selected after the medical examination. Below is the medical criteria for the applying listed:
|Complete or Partial Color Blindness
||Acceptable to HR Executive post
|Max. Myopia: -4.00 D Max. Hypermetropia: +4.00 D
||Acceptable to all posts
|Candidates above 20 years of age
- Max. Myopia
- Max. Hypermetropia
|Acceptable to all posts
|Congenital Night Blindness
||Not acceptable to posts