RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2022
The RBI official notification 2022 is not published but we can still have the expected eligibility criteria based on RBI Office Attendant 2021 recruitment. Candidates can also check RBI Grade B Eligibility here.
||10th pass or SSC pass
|Number of attempts
||Unlimited until all the eligibility criteria are fulfilled
- Must have all the required certificates and documents.
- Identical signature on all documents
- DOB certificate
- Must clear the LPT test
RBI Office Attendant Educational Qualification 2022
In the below table all the information about the educational qualification of the aspirants who are eligible for the RBI Office Attendant post is as follows:
|RBI Office Attendant
- 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a recognized state board/ UT of the concerned state/ UT that comes under the regional jurisdiction of the recruiting office for which they apply.
- Undergraduate as of February 1, 2021. If the aspirant is a graduate and higher degree holder are not eligible to apply for the office attendant post-2021
- Ex-servicemen should have a 10th standard mark sheet and a minimum of 15 years experience in defense service if they have not graduated outside the armed forces.
RBI Office Attendant Age Limit 2022
For the aspirants who applied for the RBI Office Attendant 2022 exam, the age criteria are between 18-25 years. In other words, the aspirants must have not been born earlier than February 2, 1996, and not later than February 1, 2003(both days included). The provision of age relaxation is as per the RBI rules below described as per the category:
||Tenure of service in armed forces - 3 years, but not more than 50 years
|Widows / single lady
|Ex-serviceman of RBI
||To the extent of the Tenure of experience which should be more than 3 years
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility 2022: Other Important Points
- The candidate should be proficient in the language and have the knowledge to read, write and speak of the state /UT that falls under that office.
- Aspirant is a domicile of the applying recruitment office whose regional jurisdiction comes in that state/UT.
- OBC candidates who want to avail of reservation benefits will produce an OBC certificate with a non-creamy layer as per the government of India guideline, issued on or after January 1, 2021.
- All the reserved category candidates who want the benefits of reservation need to produce all the important certificates and documents in the prescribed Proforma.