RSMSSB ECG Technician Eligibility Criteria 2022: Age Limit, Educational Qualification, & Others
Make sure you meet the RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment eligibility requirements before applying for the above-mentioned positions. To be considered for this position, you must meet the age and qualification requirements. The board will reject your application if you do not meet the standards specified below. Make sure you meet the following requirements for ECG Technician in 2022.
RSMSSB ECG Technician Eligibility: Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have finished a 10+2 with Science and Mathematics, as well as a two-year ECG Technician specialist diploma.
- He or she must also be registered with the Rajasthan Paramedical Council.
- An individual with prior experience will be preferred.
- Having a thorough understanding of Rajasthani culture will be advantageous.
RSMSSB ECG Technician Eligibility: Age Limit
As of January 1, 2022, the candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 40. However, according to government regulations, certain age relaxations are granted to specific candidates.
There are, however, a few age exceptions for certain categories, as listed below:
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
|PWD + OBC
|PWD + SC/ ST
|J & K Domiciled
||Years of Service
|Short Service Commission
||Years of Service
RSMSSB ECG Technician Eligibility: Nationality
In the official notification, the RSMSSB ECG Technician Nationality criteria for the various recruiting jobs are defined. Candidates must be Indian citizens. In the notification, there is more information about the sub-categories that fall under nationality.
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or (d)
- A Person who is a Tibetan refugee.
- Migrants from Pakistan, the United Republic of Tanzania (previously Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Burma, Sri Lanka, Malawi, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Vietnam, and Ethiopia who intend to settle in India permanently.