SRM JEEM 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus for SRM JEEM 2022 involves 5 sections. 20 questions will be asked from each section. SRM JEEM 2022 syllabus as released by SRM University is as follows:
SECTION 1: DATA INTERPRETATION: (20 Questions)
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
- Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.
SECTION 2: QUANTITATIVE: (20 Questions)
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Work and time
- Probability, Permutations & Combinations
SECTION 3: REASONING: (20 Questions)
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and Conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement
- Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people
- Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series.
SECTION 4: ENGLISH: (20 Questions)
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence Correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution
SECTION 5: GK/CA/BA: (20 Questions)
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.