University of Petroleum and Energy studies has defined the minimum eligibility criteria for the candidates to apply for ULSAT 2022. On the basis of the certain aspect mentioned below, the criteria is given utmost importance for the students to follow and apply for courses, LLB, LLM for admission under the university.
For LLB course:
- The candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam scoring a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should seek a minimum of 50% marks in their class 10th exam.
- The candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1999 in order to be eligible.
For LLM course:
- A pass in class 10th and 12th exam with at least 50% aggregate marks is required.
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university concerned, so to apply for ULSAT 2022.