NCHMCT JEE serves as the gateway to some of the top hotel management institutes across India, including the prestigious Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) campuses. The exam assesses candidates’ knowledge and skills in various areas such as numerical ability, reasoning, verbal ability, general knowledge, and English language proficiency. The exam is typically held in an online mode and follows a multiple-choice question format. Candidates must have completed their 12th standard (or equivalent) examination from a recognized board to be eligible for NCHMCT JEE.
All you need to know about NCHMCT JEE after 12th
What Is Hotel Management ?
Hotel Management is a field of study which mostly consists of practical study rather than a lot of non-field studies. Hotel management is a popular course which is taken up or opted by a lot of students all over the world nowadays. Students get a (BHM) or a Bachelor’s in Hotel Management degree it is an undergraduate degree as well as a postgraduate degree. Students can pursue this degree If or when they pass the eligibility criteria like- Compulsory passing of 12th with a minimum of 55% from any recognized university. Hotel management is all about serving, managing and maintaining good and positive relations with people or customers.
There are certain criteria you need to clear before you are permitted to give the (NCHMCT JEE)- National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination, exams. Students have to pass their 12th exams also passing with English which is compulsory. There’s also an amazing offer for students who don’t want to waste their year and wait to pass their 12th exams also have an option to give the (NCHMCT JEE)- National Council for Hotel Management And Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination, exam and then after passing their 12th exams can show their results as proof later on, on the given date by the exam committee. There’s also a particular age limit which restricts some people from being able to give this entrance exam after the pass that particular age. The limit is 25 that too on the year of admission and for the other category people like – (SC/ ST/ OC) the age limit is 28 years old on the year of admission.
Application and Dates Process
Application Process :-
- Registration :- Visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE and register yourself by providing the required details such as name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number. You will receive login credentials upon successful registration.
- Filling the Application Form :- Login using the provided credentials and fill in the application form. You will be required to provide personal details, educational qualifications, and choice of exam centers.
- Upload Documents :- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application Fee Payment :- Pay the application fee through the available online payment modes such as credit card, debit card, or net banking. The fee amount may vary from year to year, so check the official notification for the correct fee details.
- Print Application Form :- After successful submission of the application form and fee payment, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates (tentative, subject to change) :-
- Release of Notification :- Usually, the notification for NCHMCT JEE is released in January or February.
- Start of Online Application :- The online application process generally begins in February or March.
- Last Date to Apply :- The last date to submit the application form falls in March or April. It is recommended to complete the application process well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute issues.
- Admit Card Availability :- Admit cards are usually released in April or May. You can download the admit card from the official website using your login credentials.
- Exam Date :- NCHMCT JEE is typically conducted in April or May. The exam is held in a computer-based test (CBT) format.
- Result Declaration :- The results are generally announced in May or June. You can check your result on the official website by entering your roll number and other required details.
NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination) is a highly regarded entrance exam for students seeking admission to prestigious hotel management and catering institutes in India. It is an excellent opportunity for students who have completed their 12th grade to pursue a career in the hospitality industry.