AIBE 2022 Eligibility Criteria is set by the Bar Council of India. Before applying for AIBE 2022, applicants must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the conducting body, the Bar Council of India. Given below are AIBE 2022 Eligibility Criteria, given as follows:
AIBE 2022 Nationality
- Applicants should be Indian nationals.
AIBE 2022 Qualifying Examination
- Applicants must either have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- No minimum percentage is required in the qualifying examination in order to apply for AIBE 2022.
Enrollment with State Bar Council
- In order to appear in AIBE (All India Bar Examination), it is a must for the aspirant/law graduate to be enrolled with his/her respective State Bar Council.
- Applicants must possess the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
AIBE 2022 Age Criteria and Number of Attempts
- There is no prescribed age limit for writing AIBE 2022 Exam.
- There is no limit in attempts for AIBE. Candidates can appear in this examination any number of times.