The eligibility criterion for AIIMS M.Sc. 2022 will be set up by the AIIMS, New Delhi. Students must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the exam. The various criteria are as stated below:
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Physiology, Pharmacology) / M Biotechnology:
All aspirants must fulfil these eligibility norms irrespective of their category. Applicants must possess any one of the following qualifications and should have secured at least 60% marks for General/OBC candidates (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Any candidate with a degree other than those specified below will not be eligible.
- MBBS/BDS (55% for Gen/ OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- B. Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4½ year course)
- B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. Perfusion Technology
Applicants must have B.Sc. in Biology (Botany/ Zoology) or B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria for Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology
Applicants must have a B.Sc. degree in any of the disciplines related to Biology or allied to Biology.
Eligibility Criteria for Nuclear Medicine Technology
For admission to this course, aspirants must have any of the following:
- B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. in related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences with Physics as a subject from recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria for Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
Aspirants must have a B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University.
Eligibility Criteria for M. Biotechnology
Admission requirements are the same as other M.Sc. Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology) which is also covered under eligibility criteria for all applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. Nursing
The admission requirements are the same as other M.Sc. Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology) that is covered under eligibility criteria. Hence, applicants must have-
- B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic/ B Sc. Nursing (4 years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for General/ OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Registration as Nurse, RM, RN (Registered Midwife, Registered Nurse) with any State Nursing Council.