In order to finally claim a seat and complete the admission process, the candidates have to participate in the AIPVT 2022 Counselling. The date and time for the counseling will be released by VCI. It is mandatory for the qualified and eligible candidates to attend the AIPVT 2022 Counselling on the specified date and at the specified location.
The AIPVT 2022 Counselling will be completed in 3 rounds. The last round will be spot counselling round. VCI conducts the AIPVT Counselling and allot the seats on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Once the seat has been allotted, the candidate will receive an allotment letter.
AIPVT 2022 Counselling includes the document verification process as well. The selected candidates will have to carry all the documents required for verification. The list of important documents that the candidates have to carry is given below:
- Character certificate
- Provisional certificate A valid category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate to be submitted by PWD Candidates
- Four passports sized photographs and one postcard-sized photograph
- AIPVT 2017 Admit Card
- AIPVT 2017 Counselling letter.
- Date of Birth certificate (Secondary School Examination or equivalent certificate)
- Qualifying examination Mark-sheet