AISEEE has eligibility criteria defined for both the 4 year BE/B.Tech program and lateral entry programs. The details of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
Nationality: Any Indian national can apply for the exam. Students of foreign origin can apply for the exam if he/she has the citizenship proof issued by foreign authorities.
Age: There is no upper or lower age limit defined on AISEEE 2022 exam. Candidates must have cleared class 12 examinations.
Education Qualification for 4 year program BE:
- Must have cleared HSC examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. The main subjects in qualifying examination must be physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- A good score must be obtained in AISEEE (AISEEE)/JEE/ERA (UNI-GAUGE).
Educational qualification for Lateral Entry admissions:
- B.Sc. examination must be cleared with 60% marks and must have mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Candidate posses a diploma degree in Engineering.
Educational qualification for Part –Time BE ( EEE / Mech / ECE / E&I / Civil ) programs:
- A diploma in engineering degree.
- 2 year of work experience in the industry.