In order to be eligible for applying for ATMA Exam, a candidate needs to abide by the below-mentioned ATMA eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: The applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a university recognized by the government of India in any stream.
- Marks Requirement: The applicant must have scored at least 50% marks in his/ her undergraduate course.
- Degree Requirement: If the candidate is in his/ her final year of graduation or the final result is awaited, he/ she is also eligible for application.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the exam but the candidate must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the exam.