General Knowledge (Xth Level)
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Indian History
- Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- Indian Constitution
Quantitative Aptitude (Xth Level)
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Distance.
Logical Reasoning (Xth Level)
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Problem – Solving.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
General Hindi (Xth Level)
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
General English & Comprehension
- Error detection
- One word substitution
- Passage Comprehension
- Idioms & Phrases
Fundamental of computers
- Hard Disk
- knowledge of Number System
- Input/ Output Devices
The basic concept of Computer (Hardware & Software)
- Operating System
- Computer Software
- Computer language
Basic knowledge of MS Office
- MS Powerpoint
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Basic knowledge of Internet
- Search Engines
- Web browser
- Web servers
Basic knowledge of computer network
Basic knowledge of Cybersecurity
- Internet security
- Virus, Malware, etc.
- Network security
BSPHCL Assistant 2022 Selection Procedure, Salary, Career
- The selection process is done in two stages and the prelims exam is conducted to select the candidates for the main exam.
- The prelims exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and the marks obtained in the prelims exam will not be considered for the final selection because it is the only selection procedure for the main exam.
- The preliminary exam is mostly a screening exam and the shortlist of the candidates will appear for the main exam.
- If the number of candidates becomes high, the preliminary test is conducted to select the candidate in the ratio of 1:20 for the advertised vacancy. They will be shortlisted for the main examination.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks of the CBT mains exam.
- Both the prelims and the main exam will be objective and M.C.Q type.
- After the certificate verification, the candidates will be appointed as BSPHCL Assistant.
Computer based test
||Name if topics appeared section wise
||General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, General English and Comprehension and General Hindi
||Basic Knowledge of Computer
||Technical paper as final year syllabus of diploma in electrical and civil.
Document/ Certificate verification: The candidates qualified in CBT exam are called for document/ certificate verification on basis of the final marks obtained in the exam.
Documents Required for Verification
The selected candidates need to bring the following documents for verification:
- Matric (X) certificate for age proof
- Degree certification as a requisite qualification for this job
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent domicile certificate (if claiming for reservation)
- Any identity proof, such as Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport, etc.
Qualification Marks for CBT Exam
||Minimum Qualifying Marks in CBT
|Economically Backward Classes
|SC/ST and Females
If the number of candidates are higher, CBT must be conducted in multiple batches and the answer sheet will be evaluated using Equi-Percentile Equating Methodology and the above qualifying marks will not be essential.
The authorities check candidates' working ability in this period. The probation period of the candidates will be two years counted from appointment as BSPHCL Assistant. If the performance of the candidates is not found satisfactory, BSPHCL reserves the rights to extend the probation period of such candidates.
- Pay Band Rs. 25,900-48,900 during the 1year of probation period.
- Regular pay scale 47,900 after the probation period.