BVP CET 2022 eligibility criteria as issued by BVP University are mentioned below:
- There are no stated nationality criteria. Candidates from all over the world can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing for the 12th standard examination from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in 10+2 or any equivalent exam.
- Candidates who hold a Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institutions with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD) are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- There is no age limit to take the test.