|General Intelligence & Reasoning
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types.
- This component may include questions on analogies,
- similarities and differences,
- space visualization, spatial orientation,
- problem-solving, analysis,
- judgment, decision making,
- visual memory, discrimination,
- observation, relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasoning, and figural classification,
- arithmetic number series, non-verbal series,
- coding and decoding, statement conclusion,
- syllogistic reasoning, etc.
- The topics are Semantic Analogy,
- Symbolic/Number Analogy,
- Figural Analogy,
- Semantic Classification,
- Symbolic/Number Classification,
- Figural Classification,
- Semantic Series, Number Series,
- Figural Series,
- Problem Solving,
- Word Building,
- Coding & de-coding,
- Numerical Operations,
- Symbolic Operations
- The questions in this component will be designed to assess the candidate's general awareness of his surroundings and their application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events as well as everyday observations and experiences in their scientific aspect that any educated person would expect.
- The exam will also include questions about India and its neighbors, specifically about History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy, and Scientific Research.
- Decimals, fractions, and relationships between numbers, Percentage.
- Ratio & Proportion, Square roots,
- Averages, Interest,
- Profit and Loss, Discount,
- Partnership Business,
- Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance,
- Time & Work,
- Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle
- Congruence and similarity of triangles,
- tangents, common tangents to two or more circles,
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons,
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone,
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres,
- Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base,
- Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures,
- Standard Identities, Complementary angles,
- Heights and Distances, Histogram,
- Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, basic comprehension, and writing ability would be tested in this section.