After the declaration of the COMEDK UGET 2022 result, the exam authority will commence the counselling process. COMEDK UGET counselling process 2022 comprises registration, document verification, choice filling, seat allotment and reporting at the allotted institute. Applicants looking for admissions to engineering courses in the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka first have to complete the COMEDK UGET counselling registration and choice filling process. The seat allotment of COMEDK UGET 2022 will be done as per the choices filled by the candidates. For more details, candidates can check the details below.
Steps of COMEDK Counselling 2022
Step 1: Registration and document uploading
- Candidates first need to register by providing the necessary details and they also have to pay a part of the tuition fee of Rs. 2000 by using net banking debit/credit card.
- Then, the candidates must upload the required documents as per the prescribed format in the COMEDK counselling form.
Step 2: Document verification
- The status of document verification will be updated in the application form.
- Log in to the website to check the document verification status.
- Candidates whose document verification status is incomplete/rejected will not be able to participate in further processes.
- In case of incorrect documents are uploaded, your candidature may be rejected at any stage of the counselling/admission process.
Step 3: Choice Filling
Step 4: Mock allotment
The mock allotment will be released after the completion of the choice filling process. Candidates will have to log in to the website to check their COMEDK UGET mock allotment results. They can select any one of the choice locking options which include Accept & Freeze; Accept & Upgrade; Reject & Upgrade and Reject & Withdraw their allotted seats.
Step 5: Actual seat allotment
COMEDK UGET 2022 seat allotment will be done in online mode on the basis of the candidate's performance in the entrance test, preference of seats, and availability of seats.
Step 6: Acceptance of seat and fee payment
Candidates who accepted the seats will be required to pay the Rs.50000 tuition fee online mode. The remaining part of the tuition fee will be paid by the candidates at the college level as per the information furnished by the allotted college.
Step 7: Reporting to the allotted college
After the seat acceptance, candidates will have to report to the allotted college/Institution for seat confirmation and payment of the remaining tuition fee.