Only candidates who will be shortlisted based on DAVUET 2022 will be eligible for the counselling process. Candidates will have to check the official site for date and time of the counselling.
DAVUET 2022 Counselling will be held at DAV University premises in Jalandhar, Punjab and/or at a center to be notified later subsequent to the declaration of the result. The admission will be provided on the basis merit. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s score in the entrance examination.
Counselling and Seat Allotment will be done in the sequential order based on candidates’ performance.
- All the certificates and documents of candidate will be verified at the counselling center on the stipulated date.
- Candidate should appear for Counselling procedure himself/herself with all the necessary documents.
- No other person will be allowed to appear for the counselling and admission on behalf of candidate.
- Candidates will have to download and take a printout of his/her counselling letter/counselling record from the University website and appear for the counselling as per the counselling schedule.
- It is the responsibility of candidates to confirm whether they possess the required qualification for admission or not.
- Admission is provisional till he/she submit the complete prescribed fee, get all document verified and complete the admission formalities
- Change of date/time of counselling is generally not permissible.
- If a candidate does not appear for counselling/interview on the date and time specified in the call letter, his/her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- Candidates will have to deposit the prescribed fee on confirmation of the seat and acceptance of the branch allotted.