ECIL Eligibility Criteria 2022
The ECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for 2022 is yet to be published. Candidates can use the eligibility criteria from the previous year, i.e. 2021, until the official notice is released. There aren't likely to be many changes to the eligibility criteria, so candidates can stick to the data from last year. To sit for the exam, candidates must meet the ECIL Recruitment eligibility requirements. There are two parts to the eligibility criteria:
ECIL Education Qualification 2022
- Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1): A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication from any recognized Institution / University with a minimum of 60 percent marks in aggregate and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design & development of frontend applications, and expertise in C, C++, and IBM BPM tools.
- Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2): A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication from any recognized Institution / University with a minimum of 60 percent marks in aggregate and at least one-year post qualification experience in the field of installation and maintenance of electronic equipment, preferably CCTV, security gadgets, access control systems, computers, servers, and networking, etc.
- Junior Artisan on Contract: Must have completed an ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and have at least one year of post-qualification experience in the field of electronic instruments, CCTV systems, security gadgets, access control systems, and physical protection systems, among other things.
- Junior Translator on Contract (Official Language): A First Class Master's Degree in Hindi / English / Translation Studies with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University is required for the position. The candidate must have English or Hindi as a major in college, as well as a recognized PG diploma or certificate degree in translation from English to Hindi and vice versa, as well as computer skills in bilingual (Hindi and English) word processing.
ECIL Age Limit 2022
- On November 30, 2022, you must be 25 years old.
- SC/STs have a 5-year age relaxation,
- OBCs have a 3-year age relaxation, and PWDs have a 10-year age relaxation.
- PwD SC/ST applicants receive a 15-year age relaxation,
- PwD OBC candidates receive a 13-year age relaxation, and PwD General candidates receive a 10-year age relaxation.