ESIC IMO Educational Qualification
- The candidate must hold an MBBS degree listed in the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956's 1st or 2nd Schedules, or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule (102 of 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications listed in Part II of the 3rd Schedule must additionally meet the requirements set out in section 13's subsection (3).
ESIC IMO Age Limit
The candidate must be under the age of 35 on January 31, 2022. This upper age limit shall be relaxed for the following categories:
|ESIC employees & Govt servants
||As per rules/instructions of Govt. of India
ESIC IMO Experience
- Candidates must have completed a rotational internship as a requirement.
- Candidates who have not completed this internship will be able to sit for the written test if they complete the mandatory internship before the appointment.
ESIC IMO Nationality
The candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal,
- A subject of Bhutan,
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962, or
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.