GCET 2022 Admit Card will be obtained from the admission committee. The admit card will be issued only to candidates in person. Candidates must produce ‘Photo Admit Cards’ for appearing in the test at the designated center.
- The admit card will not be issued to those who have submitted incomplete application forms and/or documents.
- Admit card will not be reissued if it is lost.
- Admit card will consist of all the important details about the exam like dates & timing, candidate's name & roll number, and venue for the exam.
- Candidates must bring their original admit card on the day of the exam to the venue.
- It is recommended to carry one Photo ID proof along with all the required documents.
GCET 2022 Answer Key will be released after the declaration of the result. Candidates can check the answer key on the official website.
- Visit the official website of DTE Goa
- Search the GCET 2022 answer key link
- Click on GCET 2022 answer key link
- Search your category, code and paper you want to check the answer keys
- Match the questions and answers of your desired subject
- Download the answer key and also take a printout for future reference
GCET 2022 Result is available on the website of DTE Goa and on the Notice Board at DTE. No individual scorecard will be issued. Any change in schedule is notified in designated newspapers.
- On the basis of marks scored by the students, the merit list will be prepared for providing admission.
- There is no provision for revaluation/ marks verification.
- Candidates can download the merit list from the website.
GCET counselling 2022 schedule for admission rounds will be released online. Candidates will have to register in order to participate in the GCET 2022 counselling process. The last date to submit the counselling form A will be notified later. The seat allotment is done according to candidates’ merit, specified choices and availability of seats. Candidates who will be allotted seats during any round of counselling will have to report to the institution allotted within three working days and obtain acknowledgement, otherwise, their admission will be cancelled.
GCET 2022 Counselling Process
1st Step: Registration- Candidates need to fill in all necessary information which includes name, category, registration number, GCET 2022 score, Gender etc.,
2nd Step: Upload Documents- They should upload all required documents in the specified format.
3rd Step: Reporting for Document verification- After the release of the merit list, candidates must get their documents verified.
4th Step: Seat Allotment- Seats will be allocated to the candidates based on merit, preference and seat availability.
5th Step: Reporting at Allocated Institute- Candidates need to report at the allocated institute as per the schedule to confirm their admission.
Documents Required at Counselling
- GCET 2022 admit card
- Acknowledgement card of GCET 2022
- 10th & 12th class qualifying exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Eligibility certificate from Goa University