The candidates applying for Haryana Police Constable must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the authorities. Here we have provided the complete details about the Haryana Police Constable eligibility criteria. The candidates must meet all the 3 listed criteria below to be eligible for the examination.
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Physical Measurement Criteria
Haryana Police Constable Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution.
- Candidates must have studied Matriculation with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher education.
Haryana Police Constable Age Limit
The candidates applying for the Haryana Police Constable exam must fulfill the age criteria as per the official notification. The required age criteria are provided below-
- The age of the candidate must be within 18-25 years.
- For ex-servicemen, the break in service between the date of discharge and between the 1st day of the month (i.e 01.12.2020) in which the enrolment process is started, shall not exceed four years.
- All those candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, and Economically weaker section (EWS) categories will be given an upper age relaxation limit of 5 years.
Physical Measurement Criteria for Haryana Police Constable
The PMT full form is the Physical Measurement Test. The Haryana Police Constable PMT is of a qualifying nature only. As per the official notification, the physical measurements for male and female candidates for the different category for Haryana Police Constable is as follows.
||General Category: 170 cm
||83 cm (un-expanded) and 87 cm (expanded)
|Reserved Category: 168 cm
||81 cm (un-expanded) and 85 cm (expanded)
||General Category: 158 cm
|Reserved Category: 156 cm