Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board conducts counseling for the qualified candidates in the exam based on their merit score. The merit will be determined based on marks scored in HP PAT 2022 entrance exam. The steps involved in HP PAT 2022 counseling process are explained in detail below:
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the counseling process has been declared on the official website of the exam conducting board.
- Candidates must submit all the mandatory documents and verification of the mandatory documents will be taking place during this round of counseling.
- Allocation of seats to candidates is based on a purely merit basis and the availability of seats at the time of the counseling process.
- Candidates meeting all the specified requirements during the counseling process are given admission to the Polytechnic courses.
Below are the mandatory documents required at the time of counseling for candidates.
- HP PAT 2022 Admit Card
- Date of Birth certificate of the candidate
- Bonafide certificate or Domicile of HP
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Caste Category certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Medical Fitness certificate