HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Counselling Process is expected to start from the 4th week of June. The participants shortlisted via the merit list must attend the counselling session for admission to the various colleges affiliated with HPU B.Ed 2022. The schedule for the same will be uploaded on the official HPU website.
Individuals must attend the counselling session according to the time and date allotted to them. They must be present in person for the counselling procedure. Students can send an authorized representative in case they are unable to attend counselling. Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit and preference of the institute as chosen by the applicant.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Counselling: How to Apply?
The counselling process will take place in the following way:
- The counselling session will be held as per the scheduled time and date. The venue for counselling will be uploaded on the website.
- Candidates will have to fill an admission preference form.
- They will be offered seats based on merit and preference of college as chosen by them. Counselling will also include verification of documents and scrutiny of certificates to check the eligibility of applicants.
- Each aspirant also has to pay INR 200 as counselling fees which are non-refundable. If they are seeking admission to a private college they will have to pay INR 25,000 which will be adjusted with the tuition fees of the college.
- Applicants must then report to the institute allotted to them to complete the admission formalities.
- If a candidate or their representative does not attend the counselling session, their claim for admission will be forfeited and a seat will be allotted to the next eligible aspirant.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Document Verification
HPU B.Ed 2022 Counselling requires the verification of documents as an important step. All candidates must carry the following documents required at the time of counselling:
- HPU B.Ed 2022 Admit card and Rank card
- Class 10 and 12-mark sheet and certificate
- Mark sheets of all semesters of qualifying graduate degree
- Caste certificate
- PwD certificate
- Character certificate from the institution last attended