Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. If candidates are not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed by NTA then his/her form will be rejected and would not be considered for admission.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for AIEEA 2022 candidates can check:
Nationality – Candidate must be an Indian citizen
Age Criteria – Candidate’s age must be 16 years as of August 31, 2022.
Educational Qualifications –
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics/Agriculture/Home Science in 10+2.
- Candidates who have studied Agriculture and not Physics or Chemistry are eligible for admission in the State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh.
- Those who wish to opt for stream-A in the entrance exam must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science subjects.
- Those who wish to opt for stream-B have to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates need to secure 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 to be eligible for AIEEA 2022
- Reserved category candidates need to secure 40% aggregate marks in 10+2 to become eligible for AIEEA 2022.