IEMJEE 2022 Counseling Process will start around June 2022. All applicants filtered through the merit list must attend the counselling session for admission in various courses offered by UEM. The schedule for the same is expected to be notified soon after the declaration of results. Individuals must attend the counselling session at the time and date allotted to them. Individuals will be allotted seats on the basis of merit and preference of course as chosen by them. The counselling process will take place in the following way:
- The counselling session will be held as per the scheduled time and date at the 2 campuses of UEM- Kolkata and Jaipur.
- Students must carry all the necessary documents and certificates at the counselling centers which will be verified by the organizing body.
- Candidates are required to fill out an offline preference form after scrutiny of these documents.
- Participants will be offered seats based on ranks secured in IEMJEE 2022 and the availability of seats in the programs for which the candidates have given the preference.
- If the student wishes to accept the seat offered, he will have to pay INR 7000 to confirm it. These fees will be adjusted with the college tuition fees. Candidates are also asked to complete other admission formalities.
Documents Required for IEMJEE 2022 Counselling
Documents verification is an important element of IEMJEE 2022 Counseling. The documents required for counselling are listed below:
- IEMJEE 2022 Hall Ticket and Rank card
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Degree mark sheet and certificate (Graduation)
- Transfer or Leaving Certificate from the institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
IEMJEE 2022 Admit Card will be issued to candidates who have successfully registered for the exam. The conducting body will send a copy of the admit cards on the registered email IDs of applicants. It will be made available soon after the submission of application forms. Admit cards will not be issued via post to the candidates.
Hall ticket must be retained carefully as it has to be produced at the time of admission and counselling, duly signed by the exam supervisor. It will contain details about the individual such as the Name and Roll number, Date of IEMJEE 2022 and the test centre allotted along with the address.
Follow these steps to download IEMJEE 2022 Admit Card:
- Log on to the email account used during registration.
- Click on the mail from IEMJEE 2022. Applicants must check the spam mail also in case the mail does not appear in the inbox.
- Admit card will appear. Download it and print out 2 copies of it.
- Candidates must affix a recent, passport size photo on the admit card and carry a government-issued photo ID to the exam center for verification.
IEMJEE 2022 Results for phases 1 to 6 have been declared. The results are published on the official website of IEM. The results are released in the form of rank cards. Individuals must download their results by accessing their registered accounts. This can be done by following these few easy steps:
- Log on to the official website of IEMJEE 2022.
- Click on the link related to ‘IEMJEE 2022 Result’.
- Aspirants will have to enter their hall ticket number and full name as done during registration. Click on ‘Submit’.
- The result will appear in the form of a rank card. Download it and take a printout for subsequent processes.