- IIITH PGEE 2022 Exam will include 2 papers, i.e. General Aptitude and Core Subject.
- IIITH PGEE 2022 Paper I will include topics that check the General Aptitude of the applicants.
- Whereas, Paper II will test the applicants subject knowlegde of the subject they have selected during the application process.
IIITH PGEE 2022 Paper 1: General Aptitude Important Topics
- IIITH PGEE 2022 Paper 1 General Aptitude Section is a compulsory paper, which has a duration of 90 minutes with a total of 45 questions asked.
- Applicants are awarded 1 mark each for every correct answer. The candidates must obtain a minimum score in this paper to qualify for the subject based paper of IIITH PGEE 2022.
Given below are some topics asked in the General Aptitude Paper:
- Basic Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Basic Questions on Computers
IIITH PGEE 2022 Paper 2: Subject Based Important Topics
- IIITH PGEE 2022 Paper 2 Subject Based section will include subjective-type questions based on the subjects selected by the applicants.
- The paper will have a duration of 90 minutes with 25 questions.
- Applicants are rewarded 1 mark for every correct answer.
Applicants must select one of the following papers when attempting the exam:
Mathematics Important Topics
Given below are some topics asked in the Mathematics Paper:
- Finite Dimensional Linear Vector Space
- Group, Ring and Field
- Real Analysis
- Probability Theory
- Ordinary Diﬀerential Equation
Computer Science and Engineering Important Topics
Given below are some topics asked in the Computer Science and Engineering Paper:
- Fundamental Programming Concepts
- Control Flow
- Basic Data Structures
- Basic algorithms
- Boolean Algebra
- Digital Building Blocks
Electronics and Communications Engineering Important Topics
- Electronics and Communications Engineering Paper will have two parts, Part A: Electronics and Part B: Signal Processing and Communication.
- This subject includes both objective and subjective type questions.
- The candidates are selected for the interview based on the score obtained in both the parts
Given below are some topics asked in the Electronics and Communications Engineering Paper:
- Signal Processing and Communications
Civil Engineering Important Topics
Given below are some topics asked in the Civil Engineering Paper:
- Engineering Mathematics
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
PGEE for Center of Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics, Hyderabad (CCNSB)
- Center of Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics is an objective type paper.
- The candidates may attempt any one section out of the Major Part or Minor Part.
- The sections included in the paper are Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and Bioinformatics.
- Computational Linguistics is one of the subjects asked in the paper.