Prior to the commencement of online application process, it is necessary for the candidates to check the ITSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria. They need to fulfill the pre-requisites to attempt the examination.
Given below are the pre-requisites to appear in the examination
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English as compulsory subjects
- It is necessary to score 60% in aggregate in the qualifying exam
- Candidates appearing for final exams and waiting for final result are also eligible to apply for the exam
- All applicants must fulfill the minimum age requirements prescribed by the respective Board of class XII.
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling is eligible for ITSAT 2022.
- Admission is based on scores secured in ITSAT 2022 / JEE (Main) 2022 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2022).