JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates who are willing to appear for JEECE 2022 will have to fulfil various educational, residential, and age limit criteria as per the official notification published by JCECEB. These criteria are mentioned under various headings given below:
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2022: Nationality
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying for JEECE 2022.
- Apart from being an Indian National, the candidate should also be a local or permanent resident of the state of Jharkhand.
- Candidates should have a valid Aadhar number as issued by the UIDAI as this is a mandatory requirement.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2022: Age Limit
There is no maximum or minimum age limit to apply for JEECE.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2022: Educational Qualification
- Candidates must pass ISC/10+2 or equivalent examinations in order to be eligible for JEECE 2022.
- He/She must have studied and passed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at 10+2 or equivalent level with a minimum aggregate of 45% (5% relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved categories).
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2022: Course Opted
- JEECE 2022 is held for B.E/B.tech admissions under the scheme of JCECE.
- Applicants must have had Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as subjects at 10+2 level.