Before taking the final test, candidates should be aware of the basic qualifying requirements for the JIPMER 2022 Exam. The institution establishes eligibility requirements based on the information provided here.
- The candidate's citizenship must be Indian or non-resident Indian.
- An applicant with a foreign nationality must first obtain clearance from the Indian Medical Council.
- The candidate must be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2022, or have been born on or before January 1, 2003.
- There will be no exceptions in terms of a candidate's categorization.
- The candidate must have received a minimum of 50% in aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology as well as English Language.
- For reserved candidates such as SC/ST/OBC, the minimum aggregate marks in 10+2 shall be 40%.
- The minimum aggregate score for general OPH candidates will be 45 percent.
A candidate who has taken or will take the final examination, or who has a pending result, is eligible to apply for the JIPMER 2022 Exam