Before proceeding to the JKSET Application form for the year 2022, all the candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria for JKSET 2022 specified by the conducting body (University of Kashmir) itself, in order to avoid any further issues.
The first and foremost thing is that the candidates do not need to be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir. Applicants from any state can apply for the JKSET 2022.
JKSET Eligibility Criteria: Required Academic Qualifications
- All the candidates must hold a UGC recognized Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks for the General Category and 50% marks for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing or appearing for the Master are also eligible to apply for JKSET 2022.
- Applicants who have completed their PG and appearing in a PhD program will get a relaxation of 5% marks, which means they are now required to get only 50% marks rather than 55% as specified above.
- Candidates who have already qualified for the SLET/UGC/NET/CSIR JRF exams must not show up for JKSET 2022.
- All the Candidates must apply for that particular subject only that they attended during their post-graduate degree.
Note: There are no such upper age limit criteria specified by the authorities for the JKSET 2022.