Candidates who wish to appear for KU CAT 2022 must know the eligibility criteria of the entrance examination. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the below eligibility conditions before applying for it.
- Candidates should have a degree from an Indian university that is recognized by Kerala University. The degree should be under the regular stream and must be in 10+2+3 pattern or in10+2+4 pattern.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks in B.Com, BA, B.Sc., etc. that falls under 10+2+3 pattern.
- If candidates have a degree under 10+2+4 pattern such as B.Tech, B.Arch etc., they must have also passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Those who have qualified post-graduate degree examinations such as M.Com, MA. M.Sc etc. from an Indian university that is recognized by the Kerala University can apply for KU CAT. However, these candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get preferences according to the rules specified by the Kerala University.