The KVS TGT Eligibility Criteria 2022 has not been released yet. Till the release of the official notification, candidates can follow the eligibility criteria of the last year i.e. 2021. Not many changes are expected in the eligibility criteria so candidates can follow last year's data for the same.
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria for KVS TGT to appear for the exam.
KVS TGT Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have completed four years of Integrated Degree courses from NCERT Regional College of Education with a minimum of 50% marks OR a bachelor's degree in related subjects with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in education.
- With a B.ED degree, candidates must have passed the CTET Paper II.
- Computer skills and a diploma in relevant disciplines are required.
KVS TGT Age Limit
- For the post of KVS TGT the maximum Age Limit is 35 Years (As of 30.09.2018)
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST Category are given 5 years of age relaxation.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category are given 5 years of age relaxation.
- Female students are given 5 years of age relaxation.
Nationality for KVS TGT Exam
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A subject of Nepal, Bhutan.
- A Tibetian refugee who arrived in India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Migrated to India permanently from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.