LIC HFL Exam 2022: Age Requirement
- For appearing in the examination process the applicant must attain a minimum age of 21 years.
- The maximum age limit for appearing is 28 years.
LIC HFL Exam 2022: Educational Qualification
The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have permanent resident status. The candidates must have the following educational qualifications to apply for the LIC HFL Exam 2022:
|Name of the Posts
|LIC HFL Assistant
||A minimum of 55 % aggregate marks in Graduation is done from any Government recognized University.
|LIC HFL Associate
- A minimum of 60 % aggregate marks in Graduation in any discipline done from any Government recognized University.
- CA – Intermediate from any recognized University or Institute.
|LIC HFL Assistant Manager
- A minimum of 60 % aggregate marks in any disciple attained in UG course done from any Government recognized University.
- A minimum of 60 % aggregate marks in any PG Courses done from a recognized University.
Apart from the above-mentioned criterion, the candidates should also possess standard knowledge about computer operations.