Candidates looking to take the Q-Care 2022 must note the eligibility criteria as stipulated by the Quantum University. Candidates applying for the respective courses (offered through Q-Care 2021) would have to check whether they fulfill the desired eligibility criteria or not. In case of non-fulfillment of the eligibility criteria, the candidature of the candidate would be canceled at any subsequent stage of the exam.
The details regarding eligibility criteria’s are mentioned below for your reference
- Candidate must be a citizen of India/NRI/PIO card holder
- Candidate must have passed senior secondary or equivalent exam from a recognized board with at least 60% in aggregate.
- For Science, Technology and Engineering based Courses candidate must have obtained at senior secondary or equivalent level a minimum of 60% in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as main subjects.
- Candidate must not have any backlog at senior secondary or equivalent level at the time of taking admission in the course.
- Candidate must have attained a minimum of 17 years of age (For UG courses) at the time of admission.