When the Railway TC eligibility requirements 2022 are formally released by the board, all applicants would be required to first fulfill them to move forward with the recruitment process.
Candidates who do not fulfill the required eligibility criteria will be disqualified from participating in the Railway TC 2022 recruitment process. Candidates can refer to the eligibility criteria from the previous years until the official notification is released for 2022. Many changes to the eligibility criteria are not likely, so applicants can adhere to the data from past year recruitments.
Railway TC Age Requirements (As of 01/03/2022):
The following are the age requirements to apply for the TC recruitment 2022 examinations:
- Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- OBC category candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 33.
- Candidates in the SC/ST category must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years old.
- 30 years is the maximum age limit for the application process.
- The D.O.B. will be considered as of 01.03.2022, together with other provisional government rules and regulations.
RRB can, however, announce specific age relaxation rules for reserved category applicants under RRB ticket collector eligibility criteria, as shown in the table below.
||Age Relaxation (in years)
Railway TC Educational Qualification Requirements:
The educational qualification requirements to apply for the position of ticket collectors in the Indian railways are mentioned below:
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from a recognized board or university of India.
- Applicants who pass the computer-based test, as well as the physical efficiency test and medical test that follow, must provide all original educational records for completion of the 12th standard or equivalent examination as evidence in the document verification process.
- If applicants fail to present original papers during the document verification stage, the board would reject their application.
Railway TC Nationality Requirements:
Railway TC is an all-India position that requires the applicant to be an Indian citizen.