Before applying for the posts, aspirants must be well acquainted with eligibility norms for different posts. RRB Eligibility includes Nationality, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. Candidates need to fulfil all the eligibility to appear for the RRB Exam.
RRB Eligibility 2022: Age Limit
The candidates interested to apply for the RRB Recruitment exam must satisfy the age requirements applicable for various posts. The age criteria will vary slightly with the different posts available as follows:
- For RRB NTPC, the maximum age limit is 30 years
- For RRB ALP, the age of an aspirant must be between 18-28 years
- For RRB JE, the age for General and OBC candidates must be between 18-33 years while for SC/ST, the upper age limit is 38 years
- For Group D posts, the age of the applicant needs to be within 18-33 years
RRB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility: Educational Qualifications
Candidates must be academically qualified for different vacancies and the same will be different as per the posts available. The details of the educational qualification are specified below:
- A valid degree or equivalent from a recognized board is required to appear for the RRB NTPC exam
- To be eligible for RRB ALP, candidates must have passed Matriculation or SSLC qualification with any ITI specialization from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT, or Matriculation / SSLC with Course Completed Act Apprenticeship, or 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile Engineering
- For RRB JE, candidates must have passed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile / Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Control/ Tools & Machining/ Tools & Die Making/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering, or B.Sc in Civil Engineering from a recognized board
- For Group D posts, one needs to have either passed the 10th standard examination or ITI qualification or its equivalent.